Full-Time Medical Office Scheduler at McMinnville Location
Are you a dynamic and multi-tasking experienced Medical Scheduler, ready to join a team whose goal is provide the highest quality of service and care to our patients? If so, Oregon Oncology Specialists is excited to meet you!
Oregon Oncology is looking for a professional, compassionate and caring Medical Office Scheduler. Our scheduling department is the core of our clinic and we are looking for the right person who works well with others, thrives in a fast-paced work environment and has exceptional attention to detail. This is a full time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Answers incoming scheduling calls and assists patients in scheduling office visits, treatments and scans.
- Assists patients in person to schedule follow up appointments according to orders from provider
- Schedules orders in queue in a timely manner Maintains scheduling queue
- Ensures work area is clean and organized
- Completes other scheduling duties as assigned
- Effectively communicates with and works with team members to ensure a smooth workflow
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous experience in a medical office setting including experience with scheduling, electronic medical records and practice management systems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain organization while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assist other team members as needed
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with patients
- Ability to answer calls efficiently and return calls in a timely manner
- Familiarity with fax and copy machines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Spanish Speaking preferred
- Oncology clinic experience
Ways OOS will appreciate you:
- Provide a positive, supportive atmosphere
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid time off
- Retirement savings plans with a great employer contribution
- 100% employer paid employee medical, vision, dental, insurance;
- Dependent medical, vision, dental insurance coverage available
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00/DOE
Email Careers@orcancer.com with the job title in the subject line, and attach your cover and letter and resume – single PDF preferred, but will also accept Word docs.
OOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Oregon Oncology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.