Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Salem Location
Oregon Oncology Specialists is seeking a full time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our practice of 7 physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Providers. Oregon Oncology Specialists is a well-established practice with offices in Salem, McMinnville, Silverton, and Woodburn. We are seeking an additional dedicated team player for full time work as our practice volume continues to grow. Our current APP’s work 4 days per week in a very collegial working environment.
Job Functions Include:
- Care and management of patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Provide patient education, bone marrow biopsies, survivorship visits, chemotherapy and immune therapy toxicity management, advanced care planning visits and general management of primary care issues related to hematology and oncology.
- At least two years of clinical experience as a PA or NP
- Board certification as Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- NCCPA Certification for PA’s
- Currently active full unrestricted Oregon state license required
- Current DEA license (or eligible to obtain) required
- BLS Certification
- Strong technical/computer skills and EMR experience required
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Caring and compassionate
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Background in hematology, oncology, or critical care strongly preferred.
- Primary location for OOS is in Salem OR
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Outpatient and inpatient setting
Email Careers@orcancer.com with the job title in the subject line, and attach your cover and letter and resume – single PDF preferred, but will also accept Word docs.
OOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Oregon Oncology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.