Oregon Oncology is looking for a professional, compassionate and caring Medical Office Scheduler. Our scheduling department is the core of our clinic and we are looking for the right person who works well with others, thrives in a fast-paced work environment and has exceptional attention to detail. This is a full time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday position.
Job Functions Include:
- Assists patients in scheduling office visits, treatments and scans according to orders from provider.
- Schedules orders in queue in a timely manner
- Maintains scheduling queue
- Ensures work area is clean and organized
- Completes other scheduling duties as assigned
- Effectively communicates with and works with team members to ensure a smooth workflow
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous experience in a medical office setting including experience with scheduling, electronic medical records and practice management systems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain organization while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assist other team members as needed
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with patients
- Ability to answer calls efficiently and return calls in a timely manner
- Familiarity with fax and copy machines
- Attention to detail
- Spanish Speaking helpful
- Oncology clinic experience
- $18.50 – $21.00 per hour
- One main location in Salem
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Outpatient Clinic
Email Careers@orcancer.com with the job title in the subject line, and attach your cover and letter and resume – single PDF preferred, but will also accept Word docs.