We are currently recruiting a professional, compassionate and caring Medical Scheduler to join our team.
Our scheduling department is the core of our clinic, and we are looking for a compassionate and organized person with medical office experience to help schedule services for our patients. This is a full time (40 hours/week), Monday through Friday position.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assists patients in scheduling office visits, treatments and scans according to orders from provider.
- Schedules orders in queue in a timely manner
- Maintains scheduling queue
- Ensures work area is clean and organized
- Completes other scheduling duties as assigned
- Effectively communicates with and works with team members to ensure a smooth workflow
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous experience in a medical office setting including experience with scheduling, electronic medical records and practice management systems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain organization while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assist other team members as needed
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with patients
- Ability to answer calls efficiently and return calls in a timely manner
- Familiarity with fax and copy machines
- Attention to detail
- Spanish Speaking helpful
- Oncology clinic experience
- Full time, no evenings or weekends
- Located in professional office setting in McMinnville
- Overtime eligible
- Family-oriented leadership
- Positive, supportive atmosphere
- Competitive wages, incented bonuses, paid holidays and paid time off
- Retirement savings plan with a great employer contribution
- In 2021 OOS was named a Top Workplace for the Oregon and Southwest Washington regions, based on employee satisfaction surveys.
- As a physician-owned practice, our leadership is local and we are not constrained by large health system bureaucracy.
- $19.46 – $22.01 per hour, commensurate with prior experience
- 401(k) pre-tax deductions
- 401(k) employer contribution
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
How to apply:
Email Careers@orcancer.com with the job title in the subject line, and attach your cover and letter and resume.
Please include the following information:
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years of medical office experience do you have?
- How many years of medical scheduling experience do you have?
- Are you bilingual? What language?
OOS is committed to the health and safety of our patients, visitors and employees. PPE is provided and sanitation measures are in place to ensure the safest environment possible.
. . . . . . . . . .
OOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Oregon Oncology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.