We’ve designed a new position for that unique person who loves data analytics as much as they love people! Bring your strong Human Resources background and your vision to a growing H.R. department in our growing medical practice.
The Senior HR Generalist plays a key role on the Human Resources team, providing administrative and technical expertise in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, compensation, and data analysis. This key position requires strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relations, compensation management, data analysis and HR related laws and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Implement human resources projects and programs related to compensation, performance management, employee development, HR analysis and planning.
- Provide advice and counsel to leaders to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organization effectiveness.
- Participate in developing and coordinating HR guidelines and procedures.
- Build and maintain compensation structure in HRIS system ensuring all compensation changes are processed accurately and timely.
- Recruit high-performing individuals. In partnership with recruitment organizations, develop creative and innovative strategies to recruit high potential talent.
- Address employee relations issues; conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make appropriate recommendations.
- Back up to HR Specialist duties including leave management, benefits, employee on and off boarding.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and company policies.
- Build and develop advanced HR
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a professional HR or Employee/Labor Relations function or PHR, SHRM-CP certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional HR role
- Working knowledge of Pay Equity laws and compensation best practices
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to develop complex formulas, v-look ups etc.
- Excellent decision making, interpersonal, time management written and verbal communication skills.
- PHR, SHRM-CP
- Self motivated with strong attention to detail
- 1 + years experience recruiting preferably in a healthcare setting
- 1 + years experience with compensation design and administration
- 1 + years HRIS experience preferably GNSA
- 1+ years experience administering FMLA and OFLA leave
Would you thrive in this position?
- Do you enjoy connecting and working with employees and leaders on a variety of topics?
- Do you excel at building relationships with employees at all levels?
- Do you thrive on balancing heavy data analysis with the soft skills of develop relationships with employees?
- Do you have advanced HR skills in the area of promoting career development?
- Is creating and maintaining complex HR programs life-giving for you?
- Do you get along well with all kinds of technology?
- Do you have a great foundation of understanding in HR law?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with managers to find them top talent?
$70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
How to apply:
Email Careers@orcancer.com with the job title in the subject line, and attach your cover and letter and resume.
Please include the following information:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or related field?
- How many years of experience do you have in a professional HR role?
- Do you understand Pay Equity laws and compensation best practices?
- Do you possess advanced Excel skills, including the ability to develop complex formulas, v-look ups etc.?
OOS is committed to the health and safety of our patients, visitors and employees. PPE is provided and sanitation measures are in place to ensure the safest environment possible.
. . . . . . . . . .
OOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Oregon Oncology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.