Specialists Skilled in Personalized Care
The physicians at Oregon Oncology Specialists bring an array of interests and stories to the practice, but they have a few things in common:
- A passion for excellent care.
- A desire to do what is right for each patient.
- All of our physicians welcome new patients and referrals.
- Board certifications in oncology.
- Educations from respected teaching institutions.
Advanced Practice Providers
Our Advanced Practice Providers (APP) are an important part of our care team. Our APPs are highly skilled physician assistants and nurse practitioners. They are licensed medical providers who have obtained master’s degrees in the medical profession. APPs are able to help treat medical conditions, prescribe medications for symptom relief, educate patients and family members, and help patients plan the best care pathway. Our APPs have years of experience working with our oncologists to provide the best care possible.