Research at Oregon Oncology Specialists
The research team at Oregon Oncology Specialists has over 20 years combined experience in study conduct, both in treatment trials and observational studies. Our professionals have the knowledge and experience necessary to manage the complex details of clinical research, from study start up, accrual, and through the lifetime of the study.
We are part of the Quality Cancer Care Alliance consortium (QCCA), which provides access to a pipeline of leading-edge trial opportunities.
We are committed to the ethical code of conduct, while maintaining efficiencies and quality that is necessary to conduct the highest quality of research.
- Experienced investigators and research staff
- Comprehensive onsite laboratory services
- Outpatient infusion center
- Complete set of standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Study management software (CTMS)
- Established research network (QCCA)
- Electronic medical record (EMR)
- Access to Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB)
- Dedicated research equipment, including -80 degrees Celsius freezer, medical grade refrigerator and monitoring equipment (all equipment is secured)
Our research interests include Phase 2, 3, and 4 clinical trials for all major hematology–oncology indications and oncology supportive therapies.
The physicians and providers at Oregon Oncology Specialists deliver compassionate care tailored to our patients’ needs. Our physicians have extensive experience and training and are well-known throughout the region for their expertise.